Contact IDme Customer Service
IDme Phone Numbers and Emails
IDme phones are not available. Try to contact them by leaving a review.
How to Contact?
Is There a Way to Contact IDme Customer Service by Phone Number?
The company does not currently provide an ID.me help phone number to call directly. Instead of calling the ID.me customer care line, you can use their online chat feature to get the information. You can also try asking for the ID me customer service number via the chat. The representative may provide the ID me phone number you can use or schedule a callback.
The company also emphasizes exploring its FAQ section for answers and guides, which can help solve your issue faster than IDme customer service number, or live person. Though there is no IDme helpline phone number, you can try calling 1-703-854-9821 for information or other contacts.
What Is the IDme Customer Support Email Address?
To reach customer service, the users and customers can email firstname.lastname@example.org for member service inquiries or to ask for the ID.me customer care number.
You can also contact the ID.me support team through their website. To access the contact form, you should sign in to your account. This extra step helps their agents tailor support to your particular case. Fill out the form with the required information and inquiry details and click Submit.
If you need to email legal notices to company officials, use the following address: email@example.com. You can use regular mail to reach the company’s corporate office: ID.me, Inc. 8280 Greensboro Drive, Suite 800, McLean, VA 22102.
How Can I Contact a Live Person at IDme via Chat?
To contact ID me support via live chat, find the Help Center icon in the top right corner of the website’s main page. To access the chat click the icon in the bottom right corner and type your question to start the conversation. The chatbot will offer the article links according to your inquiries. If you want to reach the live person via chat, sign in to your account and click Something Else while talking to a virtual assistant. Select Contact Support and explain your issue to the representative. With the absence of ID me phone number customer service, chat becomes the fastest way to contact a live person.
Summary of IDme Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call IDme?
- “Forgot my log in email”
- “I don't know my password”
Request for Information Question:
- “I need help with ID me i cant get in with my w2”
- “Help sending ID to Unemployment”
- “I need my 1099g emailed to me since my account is locked”
- “Unemployment hasnt received info”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Texas workforce commission needs to verify my identity and I already submitted the requirements but they are still not able to view the website and my account.”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “I am trying to access my Id mefor my taxes but I am unable to do so because I can't provide a bill document because I am homeless”
- “Verizon discount”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “To get them to verify my identification”
- “I have not got a response from idme”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Trying to change my phone number”
- “To receive agi off of 2021 return”
- “Need to change my email address”
Website/ Application Question:
- “The site won't varify me”
- “Not recognizing me on VA website”
- “I can't get my iP PIN number”
- “Irs Pin number”
- “Your service wont let me go forward”
- “Irs.gov ID.Me service gave me error 2001 code”
- “I get no service through chat”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Cancel subscription”
- “Cancel account”
- “Help me cancel California so I can file in ny”
- “Irs tax refund”
- “To track my refund and to verify myself”
- “In order to get my tax refund sent to me , it's been a whole year I need my money to get a place.”
- “Help finishing the Id.me process”
- “Only have copy of id”
- “Trying to get identified”
Compare IDme To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.